Find a Registered Exam Centre

Registered Exam Centres

Please refer to our interactive, colour coded map to find organisations in the UK and Ireland that are registered to provide Trinity College London English language assessments.

Select a listing on the map for further information about the Registered Exam Centre, including a website address that you can use to check the suitability, availability and cost of courses preparing learners for a Trinity assessment.

View larger map

Secure English Language Test (SELT) Centres

Trinity Secure English Language Tests (SELTs) are approved for applications to UKVI for visas, UK visa renewal, British Citizenship and Leave to Remain.

Trinity has various SELT centres across the UK providing exam sessions throughout the week

View SELT centres

Though we try to ensure that the above map is accurate, we advise that you make enquiries directly with the organisation about upcoming courses.


Further information

Keep in touch

Make sure you don’t miss the latest news from Trinity College London. Sign up for email updates about your subject area.

Back to top