Running ISE in the UK and Ireland

How to run ISE

You need to be registered to hold Integrated Skills in English (ISE) exams - find out more about becoming a Registered Exam Centre in the UK and Ireland.

Delivery options

Registered exam centres in the UK and Ireland now have the option to book GESE one-to-one assessments in two different modes:


ISE is also available as a Secure English Language Test (SELT) for UK visa purposes. For SELT information and resources, please visit our SELT pages.

Choose a module

Keep in touch

Make sure you don’t miss the latest news from Trinity College London. Sign up for email updates about your subject area.

Back to top