Running GESE in the UK and Ireland

How to run GESE

You need to be registered to hold Trinity's Graded Examinations in Spoken English (GESE) - find out more about becoming a Registered Exam Centre in the UK and Ireland.

Delivery options

Registered exam centres in the UK and Ireland now have the option to book GESE one-to-one assessments in two different modes:


GESE is also available as a Secure English Language Test (SELT) for UK visa purposes. For SELT information and resources, please visit our SELT pages.

Choose a delivery option

Keep in touch

Make sure you don’t miss the latest news from Trinity College London. Sign up for email updates about your subject area.

Back to top