We offer a certificate replacement and amendment service for people who would like to:
- Order a replacement certificate - eg if the original has been lost
- Request an amendment - eg if the candidate's name is incorrectly spelt
To order a replacement or request an amendment, you will need to send us a completed form together with the relevant payment. This form applies only to Trinity qualifications taken from 2009. If your request is about an exam taken before 2009, please email email@example.com. We are unable to process requests for grade exams taken before 1997.
Download the form:
- Certificate replacement and amendment form - this includes fees for certificate replacement and amendments.
For most exams you will receive replacement certificates within 6-8 weeks of form submission.
Note that exams taken at SELT centres are subject to different arrangements. See Candidate Identification & Security Policy for SELTs for more information.
Please send your completed form, together with payment and proof of identity to us as follows:
For candidates who have taken exams anywhere, except Italy:
(visitors by appointment only)
For candidates who have taken exams in Italy:
National Representative’s Office (Italy)
Exam centre information - checking of certificates
Upon receiving Trinity certificates, please check that:
- you have received all certificates for the session (only candidates that pass receive certificates)
- you can see all your results on Trinity Online
- all certificates are accurate (check results and spelling of names)
If you believe there are results inaccuracies, you must query this with Trinity's Head Office within 6 months of the receipt of the certificates. We are unable to query results after this time.
Depending on the exam, certificates are usually sent to centres with 4-8 weeks of the exam. Full details about certificate timings are in the Best Practice Guidebooks for Centres for each exam.