21st century skills for confident communication
Designed around a series of real-world, practical tasks, including job interview and CV preparation, giving presentations and leading discussions and debate, Communication Skills develops all the necessary skills to excel in education and the workplace.
Trinity’s exams are interactive, with a real focus on performance. As an actor prepares to perform a role in the theatre, a good presenter will prepare to deliver their presentation to an audience. Either in groups or as solo presenters, candidates create and deliver talks and presentations based on their own interests, and have the opportunity to discuss and debate these issues with the examiner, encouraging further development of their ideas.
- Develop a range of life-long transferrable communication skills, including problem-solving, creative thinking, team work and organisational skills
- Create and deliver engaging and inspirational presentations, create stories for broadcast, develop debate on contemporary issues and undertake practical tasks that reflect real-world situations such as CV and interview preparation
- Available from Initial to Grade 8 for solo and group exams.
- Please also see the Frequently Asked Questions page about the Communication Skills syllabus
- Solo and group exams
- Available from Initial to Grade 8
- Live face-to-face (solo and group) and video conference (solo) with an examiner options