Trinity is currently creating a directory of independent legal advisors who provide immigration advice in the UK. Eligible accredited UK immigration advisors may apply to be listed in the directory.
To be listed in the Trinity Directory you will need to meet certain requirements:
You must be registered/accredited by one of the following:
Trinity will complete checks to ensure continuing compliance with these requirements.
You can apply to be listed on Trinity’s Directory of Immigration Advisors by completing the online application form.
If you have any questions beforehand, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0333 358 3183
Why Trinity Secure English Language Tests?
- Trinity provides Home Office approved Secure English Language Tests (SELTs) across the UK. These tests are approved for applications to UKVI for visas, British Citizenship and Leave to Remain
- Trinity SELT test availability across the UK 7 days a week
- Quick and easy online booking system
- Trinity SELTs exactly map to UKVI requirements:
- GESE - A1, A2, B1 speaking and listening SELTs
- ISE - B1, B2, C1 reading, writing, speaking and listening SELT
- Swift results and fast certificates:
- GESE certificates usually sent within 7 days
- ISE certificates usually sent within 21 days
- Wide university recognition of ISE four skills test:
- Trinity ISE qualifications recognised by most UK higher education institutions
- Free learning resources and sample papers are available on our website to help your client prepare for their test
- Professional ID and registration checking service to give your client peace of mind
- Secure delivery option available for certificates
- Customer service representatives are available to support you and your clients, 7 days a week