Centre support

Current classroom resources and other support documents/materials are available for Registered Examination Centres to order. If you wish to receive further support such as teacher training workshops, presentations or to conduct a examination session at your centre, please feel free to contact our Examinations Manager for assistance.

If you are a teacher or an institution looking to offer Trinity ESOL qualifications, you will need to become a Registered Examination Centre. To apply to become a Registered Examination Centre, please contact the Head of Examinations at exams@trinitycollege.hk to obtain a New Centre Registration Form.

Replacement certificates

Please refer to Certificate information

Candidates with special education needs/disabilities

Please include a Special Needs Provision form for each candidate with your entries to explain the nature of the special needs in as much detail as possible at the time of enrolment. First-time entries for dyslexic candidates must be accompanied by a copy of a current psychologist’s report. If candidate has been entered previously, please supply details of any special provisions required.

For more information please see English language special needs requests.


Keep in touch

Make sure you don’t miss the latest news from Trinity College London. Sign up for email updates about your subject area.

Back to top