Level 4 Certificate for Music Educators
Available in the UK, the Trinity Level 4 Certificate for Music Educators (Trinity CME) is designed for music educators who work with children and young people. It’s supported by a flexible programme of learning and is offered by a network of Trinity CME centres.
Who’s it for?
The Trinity CME is suitable for anyone who works as a music educator with children and young people, including:
- instrumental and vocal teachers
- early years and primary teachers
- community musicians and workshop leaders
- professional musicians who undertake education work
What does it include?
The Trinity CME assesses learners in:
- understanding how children and young people learn music
- planning, facilitating and evaluating their learning
- reflective practice and professional development
- promoting children and young people’s positive behaviour
- equality, diversity and inclusion
Study for the Trinity CME
The Trinity CME is available through approved centres that offer complete programmes of training and assessment. Centres can include music education hubs, music services, specialist subject associations and other training providers.
- Full centre details are available here.
- For more information on what studying for the Trinity CME is like, download the brochure.
- For full details of what is assessed, download the specification.
Become a Trinity CME Centre
- To learn what your organisation needs to do to become a centre, download the Validation Requirements for becoming a Trinity CME centre.
- If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org