Electronic Keyboard & Organ
The exam that puts performance first
Develop specific skills
Explore varied repertoire
Benefit from a range of support
The Electronic Keyboard & Organ Syllabus 2019-2022
Access digital support resources, with support and advice on repertoire and technique at Trinity's Music Resources site.
Register your interest
Stay up to date with news about the new Electronic Keyboard & Organ syllabus, publications and professional development programmes, as well as giveaways and offers.
Enter for an Electronic Keyboard & Organ exam
There are two ways to book an exam:
- Download an entry form here and send it with the full fee to your local representative, or
- Book online using Trinity's new music booking service - this is currently available at selected UK centres only. The service permits booking and payment online, and the ability to choose a date at the point of booking.
Please note: you should read the syllabus requirements carefully before your exam. If you do not meet all the relevant requirements, the examiner may refer your exam result to Trinity’s London office for review and marks may be deducted.
Supporting Electronic Keyboard publications
The following books supporting the syllabus are now available:
NEW: Graded exam books (Initial-Grade 8)
- Feature eight to ten specially arranged pieces and original compositions for each grade
- Include full technical work requirements for the grade
- Accompanied by audio downloads at every grade
Also available for Electronic Keyboard:
- NEW: Sound at Sight Grade 6-8 (coming soon)
- Sound at Sight Initial – Grade 5
Visit our online shop
The Electronic Keyboard 2015-2018 syllabus and overlap arrangements
The 2015–2018 syllabus will remain valid until 31 December 2019, giving a one year overlap. During this time, candidates may present pieces and technical work from the 2015–2018 or the 2019–2022 syllabus, but not both. Candidates should indicate which syllabus they are presenting on the appointment form handed to the examiner at the start of the exam.
2015-2918 related resources
Full details of entry procedures and exam regulations can be found in our Information & Regulations booklet.