- English language
- Graded Examinations in Spoken English (GESE)
- Integrated Skills in English (ISE)
- Trinity Stars: Young Performers in English
- Secure English Language Tests for UK visas
- GESE and ISE in the UK and Ireland
- ESOL Skills for Life (UK)
- ESOL Step 1 and Step 2 (UK)
- PON in the UK, Ireland and Malta
- Keep me informed
- English language publications
- Certificate information
- Special needs requests
- Test trialling exams
- Enquiries about results
- Information for Education Agents
- Become a Registered Exam Centre with Trinity
- Examiner and marker recruitment
- English language events and workshops
- Spoken Learner Corpus
GESE exam administration
For exam fees, administration and general support, contact your local Trinity representative who will be your primary point of contact.
Guidance for exam centres
For detailed information and instructions about administering GESE exams, download the:
For general information about Trinity exam administration and policies visit.
Candidates cannot bring mobile phones, laptops or other devices into the Speaking and Listening exam room.
Register as an exam centre
Your institution must be a registered exam centre to run our exams. Find out more about registering as an exam centre with Trinity.
- See country-specific webpages for further information about booking GESE exams in your country.
- GESE exams are also available at Secure English Language Test (SELT) centres in the UK - see Tests for UKVI.