- Graded Examinations in Spoken English (GESE)
- Integrated Skills in English (ISE) - revised format
- Spoken English for Work (SEW)
- ESOL Step 1 and 2
- Skills for Life (QCF)
- Secure English Language Tests for UK visas
- Trinity Stars: Young Performers in English
- Summer schools and short courses
- PON in the UK and Ireland
- Support materials
- Test trialling exams
- Register as a Trinity Centre
- Keep me informed
- Examiner and marker recruitment
- Replacement certificates
- Special needs requests
- Spoken Learner Corpus
Apply to become an ESOL examiner or marker
Trinity is not recruiting for ESOL examiners or markers at the moment, but please send in an application form if you are interested in applying for the Trinity ESOL examiner panels.
As part of the recruitment process, selected applicants are invited to attend to a pre-selection training and recruitment event.
If you are interested in applying please:
- download the International ESOL Examiner role description and/or ISE Marker role description and guidance notes for your application
- complete the application form
- return it to email@example.com
Please note, we are not able to accept applications by post and do not accept CVs.
All examiners and markers are required to examine C2 CEFR level candidates and must be able to communicate at this level themselves in order to carry out accurate assessments. The role description explains the qualifications that we accept.