Apply to become an ESOL examiner or marker
Due to continuing international growth, we are seeking to expand our panel of oral examiners for Graded Examinations in Spoken English and Integrated Skills in English based in continental Europe only. If you are interested in applying please download the relevant documents below and complete the application form.
Closing date: 29 February 2016.
We still welcome applications for reading and writing ISE markers from individuals based in the UK.
To be eligible to apply to become a language examiner for Trinity you will need to have:
- up to date police clearance or equivalent documentation from your country to allow you to examine candidates 5 years old and above. See below for useful links.
- be available for 21 days examining in 2016
- offer a block of 14 days from 3 May 2016 - 28 June 2016
All of our examiners are independent, freelance, self-employed individuals.
Useful links for police clearance documentation:
How to apply
As part of the recruitment process, selected applicants are invited to participate in a Skype video interview and attend a pre-selection training and recruitment event.
If you are interested in applying please:
- download the International ESOL Examiner role description and/or ISE Marker role description, and guidance notes for your application
- complete the online application form
Please note that we are not able to accept applications by post, and do not accept CVs.
|All examiners and markers are required to examine C2 CEFR level candidates and must be able to communicate at this level themselves in order to carry out accurate assessments. The role description explains the qualifications that we accept.|