Apply to become an ESOL examiner or marker
We are currently recruiting for:
- GESE and ISE speaking and listening examiners (UK venues)
- ISE written paper markers
As part of the recruitment process, selected applicants will be invited to attend to a pre-selection training and recruitment event during mid April.
If you are interested in applying for either of these roles, please:
- download the International ESOL Examiner role description and/or ISE Marker role description and guidance notes for your application
- complete the application form
- return it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, we are not able to accept applications by post and do not accept CVs.
All examiners and markers are required to examine C2 CEFR level candidates and must be able to communicate at this level themselves in order to carry out accurate assessments. The role description explains the qualifications that we accept.