Jump to content

Trinity’s ISE exam

Trinity hosts international language testing conference

Last week Trinity hosted the 45th Meeting and Conference of ALTE – the Association of Language Testers in Europe. Topics explored included new approaches to assessing speaking and web-based testing solutions. Find out more

New Trinity music syllabus publications

Trinity exams are approved by the UK Home Office

Trinity’s GESE and ISE exams are on the list of English exams approved for UK visa and immigration purposes. Read about our English exams for visas here.

Back to top