Trinity College London is a leading international exam board and independent education charity that has been providing assessments around the world since 1877. We specialise in the assessment of communicative and performance skills covering music, drama, combined arts and English language. With over 850,000 candidates a year in more than 60 countries worldwide, Trinity qualifications are specifically designed to help students progress.
Our aim is to inspire teachers and learners through the creation of assessments that are enjoyable to prepare for, rewarding to teach and that develop the skills needed in real life.
At the heart of Trinity’s work is the belief that effective communicative and performance skills are life enhancing, know no boundaries and should be within reach of us all. We exist to promote and foster the best possible communicative and performance skills through assessment, content and training that is innovative, personal and authentic.
Why choose Trinity?
Teachers and students choose Trinity because:
- we understand the transformative power of performance
- our qualifications help ensure candidates make progress by providing carefully levelled stepping stones that build confidence and enjoyment while continuing to extend and challenge
- we aim to design assessments that have a positive impact on student learning, engagement and achievement
- we encourage candidates to bring their own choices and interests into our exams — this motivates students and makes the assessment more relevant and enjoyable
- our flexible exams give candidates the opportunity to perform to their strengths and interests
- our qualifications are accessible to candidates of all ages and from all cultures
- our highly qualified and friendly examiners are trained to put candidates at their ease and provide maximum encouragement.
- For more information on all our assessments, take a look at our subject specific pages, and register your interest to be kept up to date.
- If you would like to find your nearest centre or representative visit Trinity Worldwide.
- Trinity College London aims for excellence in its customer services by promoting quality, flexibility and responsiveness. View our Customer Service Statement.
- Keep in touch with Trinity on Facebook and Twitter.