Jump to content

GESE exam administration

For exam fees, administration and general support, contact your local Trinity representative who will be your primary point of contact.

For detailed information and instructions about administering GESE exams, download the:

For general information about Trinity exam administration and policies visit.

Your institution must be a registered exam centre to run our exams. Find out more about registering as an exam centre with Trinity.


GESE exams are also available at Secure English Language Test (SELT) centres in the UK. For more information and resources, visit our Tests for UKVI pages.



Back to top