- Graded Examinations in Spoken English (GESE)
- Integrated Skills in English (ISE)
- Spoken English for Work (SEW)
- ESOL Skills for Life
- ESOL Step 1 and 2
- Secure English Language Tests for UK visas
- Trinity Stars: Young Performers in English
- GESE and ISE in the UK and Ireland
- PON in the UK and Ireland
- Keep me informed
- English language publications
- Replacement certificates
- Special needs requests
- Test trialling exams
- Enquiries about results
- Become a Registered Exam Centre with Trinity
- Examiner and marker recruitment
- Trinity events and conferences
- Spoken Learner Corpus
GESE exam administration
For exam fees, administration and general support, contact your local Trinity representative who will be your primary point of contact.
For detailed information and instructions about administering GESE exams, download our GESE Centre Best Practice Guide.
For general information about Trinity exam administration and policies visit.
Your institution must be a registered exam centre to run our exams. Find out more about registering as an exam centre with Trinity.
|GESE exams are also available at Secure English Language Test (SELT) centres in the UK. For more information and resources, visit our Tests for UKVI pages.|