- English language
- Graded Examinations in Spoken English (GESE)
- Integrated Skills in English (ISE)
- Spoken English for Work (SEW)
- ESOL Skills for Life
- ESOL Step 1 and 2
- Secure English Language Tests for UK visas
- Trinity Stars: Young Performers in English
- GESE and ISE in the UK and Ireland
- PON in the UK and Ireland
- Keep me informed
- English language publications
- Replacement certificates
- Special needs requests
- Test trialling exams
- Enquiries about results
- Become a Registered Exam Centre with Trinity
- Examiner and marker recruitment
- English language events and workshops
- Spoken Learner Corpus
Trinity results verification
Verifying a Trinity English language qualification is simple and secure. Institutions can use this service to check that a candidate’s results are as claimed or that a certificate is genuine.
Online Trinity Results Verification (TRV) service - for institutions
Higher education institutions can apply to have access to our online Trinity Results Verification (TRV) service.
To register, institutions (not candidates) should visit trinitycollege.com/TRV, for further guidance.
Email results verification service - for institutions
Alternatively, to use our email service, institutions should email us at email@example.com from their official organisational email address.
- The name of the candidate
- The name of the qualification (for example ISE II, or GESE Grade 8)
- The long numbers at the bottom of the certificate (eg 1-478958666: 1-475667541)
We aim to respond to requests within one business day.