Jump to content

Replacement certificates

For centres and candidates: replacements and amendments

If you would like to order a replacement certificate (for example, if the original has been lost), or request an amendment (for example, if the candidate's name is incorrectly spelt), you will need to complete a Certificate Replacement & Amendment Form and return it to Trinity College London along with the appropriate payment.

Please download and complete the Certificate Replacement & Amendment Form which includes all pricing information. You will also need to include your current address and a contact telephone number on the form.

Requests for replacement certificates relating to exams sat prior to 1997 may carry an additional administration charge.

Back to top