- English language
- Graded Examinations in Spoken English (GESE)
- Integrated Skills in English (ISE)
- Trinity Stars: Young Performers in English
- Secure English Language Tests for UK visas
- GESE and ISE in the UK and Ireland
- ESOL Skills for Life (UK)
- ESOL Step 1 and Step 2 (UK)
- PON in the UK, Ireland and Malta
- Keep me informed
- English language publications
- Certificate information
- Special needs requests
- Test trialling exams
- Enquiries about results
- Information for Education Agents
- Become a Registered Exam Centre with Trinity
- Examiner and marker recruitment
- English language events and workshops
- Spoken Learner Corpus
Trinity ISE - an English language test for the 21st century (webinar)
Find out why ISE is an English language test for the 21st century - details of our informative online webinars are published on this page throughout the year.
Please note that events listed on this page are aimed especially at professionals working in North American colleges and universities.
The Integrated Skills in English (ISE) test combines integrated English language assessment with an opportunity to develop transferrable communication skills that students need to succeed in academic study and employment.
In 2015 the UK Home Office announced that only Trinity College London and IELTS were approved to provide Secure English Language Tests (SELTs) for UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) purposes.
Along with ISE receiving interest from governments and higher education institutions, growth in candidate numbers and international recognition mean that students are increasingly interested in using their ISE test for study in the USA and Canada.
ISE is now: