- Music Grade Exams
- Music Certificate Exams
- Music Diplomas
- Theory of Music Exams
- Rock & Pop Exams
- Music Tracks
- Certificate for Music Educators
- Music resources
- Music publications
- Music special needs
- Music FAQs
- UCAS and Progress 8 points (Music Performance and Theory)
- Music syllabus infringements
- Enter for a music exam
- Music exam feedback
- Certificate information
- Music publications and syllabus errata
- SoundWise FAQs
- Music events, webinars and workshops
- Music examiner vacancies
Full details of all qualifications can be found in the relevant syllabus for your instrument or in our Information & Regulations booklet. Please also ensure you check our Syllabus Errata page for corrections and clarifications.
For queries relating to the entry process, please download our separate Applicants FAQ document.
UK & Ireland
- Please click here for FAQs on entering for a music exam in the UK & Ireland.
- Please click here for further information about music online booking in the UK
If you still can't find an answer to your query, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you.