Trinity’s singing books on the Tido Music app
22 February 2018
To give singers a new digital, interactive way to access the songs from our 2018-2021 singing books, Trinity has teamed up with technology company, Tido.
All of the songs in our new graded singing books are available on Tido's app for iPad and web, providing users with sheet music enriched with a range of practice tools.
By subscribing to the app singers can:
- Sing along to the professionally recorded piano accompaniments
- Follow the sheet music with automatic page turning
- Annotate the sheet music within the app*
- Speed up and slow down the tempo*
- Use a metronome to keep in time*
- Access Trinity’s pronunciation guides for each song
- Read Trinity’s teaching notes for each song
*Only available in the iPad version
‘Giving our customers a choice of how they engage with our repertoire books is important to us. The Tido Music app allows singers to practise the songs they are working on for their Trinity singing exam in an interactive, portable and digital way,’ said Ulrike Lucht-Lorenz, Head of Music Publishing at Trinity College London Press.
‘Our technology enables students to engage with, study and experience Trinity’s singing repertoire in exciting new ways, using our interactive platform and suite of powerful learning tools,’ said Brad Cohen, Founder and Director at Tido.
Sign up now and access a free 7-day trial at: tido-music.com/trinity-singing