Room 2010, 20th Floor, Shou Zuo (Ao Xin Ya) Building, No.2030 Caitian Road, Futian District, Shenzhen, P.R.C
|Office hours:||9.00 to 17.00 (Mon-Fri)|
|Contact:||Adam Giles, National Manager|
|Phone number:||(852) 2366 3792|
|Contact:||Amy Wang, Business Development Manager|
|Phone number:||(86) 755 8347 0295|
|Mobile number:||(86) 139 0292 8999|
|Contact:||Sophia Li, Senior Examination Administration Officer|
|Phone number:||(86) 755 8347 0244|
|Mobile number:||(86) 135 3406 5807|
|Contact:||Ocean Wang, Examinations Manager|
|Phone number:||(86) 755 8347 0593|
|Mobile number:||(86) 177 4448 1909|
Welcome to the China website for Trinity exams.
Please contact the Trinity office or a Registered Examination Centre near you for further information.
Recognition of Trinity’s examinations in Mainland China includes:
Trinity ESOL examinations are used, recognised or recommended by the following organisations in China:
- The Beijing Education Examinations Authority (BEEA)
- The Hubei Examinations Authority (HBEA)
- Liaoning Provincial Education Bureau
- The National Foreign Language Teaching & Research Association (NFLTRA)
- The Chinese Athletes Educational Foundation (CAEF)
- English First (EF)
- Shane English (Shane)
ESOL Examinations - Trinity Stars, GESE, GESE(China), ISE and SEW
- Trinity Stars – Young Performers in English Award
This award is designed to encourage the teaching and learning of English language through drama, music and performance. It is a group award, designed for children aged anywhere between 3 and 12 years old who are starting to learn English.
- GESE – Graded Examinations in Spoken English qualifications
GESE examinations are available at 12 progressive levels and focus on the skills of speaking and listening. They are one-to-one oral assessments with a Trinity examiner.
- GESE(China) – Graded Examinations in Spoken English qualifications (with local examiners)
GESE(China) examinations are available at 6 progressive levels and focus on the skills of speaking and listening. They are one-to-one oral assessments with a Trinity examiner.
- ISE – Integrated Skills in English qualifications
ISE examinations are available at five levels and assess the four skills of speaking, listening, reading and writing. Candidates prepare a portfolio of their written work, have an oral assessment with a Trinity examiner, and sit a controlled written examination paper.
Candidates from Mainland China who wish to take Drama exams, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on our TESOL qualifications click here.
GESE (International) & Trinity Stars for 2017
|Month||Jan||Feb - Mar||Apr||Jul||Aug||Sept||Nov|
|Session Dates||4th - 24th||25th Feb - 31st Mar||8th - 30th||4th - 31st||1st - 31st||1st - 30th||1st - 30th|
|Entry Deadline||15 Nov 2016||15 Jan||15 Feb||15 May||15 Jun||15 Jul||15 Sep|
GESE (China) 2017
Sessions can be arranged every month. The entry deadline is the 1st date of a month in advance.
Please contact a centre near you for exam enrolment.
Reports are given to all candidates and successful candidates receive their certificates from London within 6-8 weeks of the examination.
For exam dates for Drama and any other general queries, please contact Amy Wang at email@example.com for assistance.
Preparation Book List
Please note that the Examination Preparation Books are not available from Trinity College London Hong Kong office. If you would like to make an order, please contact the listed publisher(s) directly.
For more information about exam fees, please contact Amy Wang at firstname.lastname@example.org
GESE (International) 2017
Download GESE (China) Exam Dates and Fees for 2017
GESE (China) 2017
Current classroom resources and other support documents/materials are available for Registered Examination Centres to order. If you wish to receive further support such as teacher training workshops, presentations or to conduct a examination session at your centre, please feel free to contact our Examinations Manager for assistance.
If you are a teacher or institution looking to offer Trinity ESOL qualifications you will need to become a registered examination centre. To apply to become a registered examination centre, please complete and return the Centre Registration Forms.
Use of logos and guidelines
- Modification of the “Trinity Registered Centre” logo without formal anthorisation from Trinity is strictly prohibited.
- The institution registered as a Trinity examination Centre will be subjected to the infringement of the copyright of the “Trinity Registered Centre” logo if it does not comply with point 2 in the above.
- Trinity reserves the right to stop the institution registered as a Trinity examination Centre using the Trinity logo without specifying the reasons.
Please refer to www.trinitycollege.co.uk/site/?id=1654