New online booking service for music exams in 2017
Music online booking
The new service is available at musicbooking.trinitycollege.co.uk.
The new service brings many benefits – it allows applicants to:
- book and pay for practical music exams
- choose the most convenient exam centre
- select a preferred date
- receive a confirmed time and appointment slip by email within 24 hours of booking
This service will make it much easier for teachers, parents and candidates to plan around exams.
All music grade, certificate and recital diploma exams (including percussion) are included in the summer session. Theory, Ensembles and Rock & Pop exams are not included.
Pilot booking period
Online booking for exams taking place in June or July 2017 is open from 19 April, and will close four weeks before the corresponding exam session begins.
Pilot exam centres
Grade and Certificate
Grade Certificate and Diploma
Drum Kit Grade and Certificate
Percussion Grade and Certificate
- Special needs: candidates with special needs requirements can enter online during the pilot, but will need to complete and send a special needs provision form by post. A link to this form will be available on screen after the online booking has been made.
- Private examiner visits: the procedure for booking examiner visits to private centres will remain unchanged.
- Rock & Pop: entry for Rock & Pop exams will not change at this time – bookings for Rock & Pop exams should be made via the Rock & Pop website at www.trinityrock.com.