Online booking for music exams
Music online booking
Online booking for the Autumn 2017 period is currently available at selected locations across the UK.
The new service brings many benefits – it allows applicants to:
- book and pay for practical music exams
- choose the most convenient exam centre
- select a preferred date
- receive a confirmed time and appointment slip by email within 24 hours of booking
This service will make it much easier for teachers, parents and candidates to plan around exams.
All music grade, certificate and recital diploma exams (including percussion) are included in the summer session. Theory, Ensembles and Rock & Pop exams are not included.
New features for Autumn 2017 include:
- register, log in and edit your account details
- view all your booking and candidate details made on the system (since 15 August)
- apply any vouchers or special offers (provided after 15 August)
- change or cancel a booking up until the closing date
- send yourself an email reminder of your confirmed exam booking
There is also an improved registration process for Special Educational Needs bookings
Locations and dates
Please see the map below for further details. To expand the map view please click here.
- Special needs: candidates with special needs requirements can enter online during the pilot, but will need to complete and send a special needs provision form by post. A link to this form is available on screen after an online booking has been made.
- Private examiner visits: the procedure for booking examiner visits to private centres remains unchanged.
- Rock & Pop: entry for Rock & Pop exams will not change at this time – bookings for Rock & Pop exams should be made via the Rock & Pop website at www.trinityrock.com.