Become a Test Trial Venue for Trinity
Trinity’s test trials are free of charge and offer your students the chance to:
- practice and improve their spoken and written exam skills
- be better prepared for their exams.
Criteria to become a Test Trial Venue with Trinity
An applicant centre meets Trinity’s criteria if it:
- is an educational institution or exam or course provider;
- has a valid business registration or licence;
- has relevant industry, academic or subject accreditation(s);
- satisfies Trinity’s relevant requirements for quality assurance and exam delivery at venues (these are the same for test trial venues and registered exam centres - further information is available in the application form below);
- normally has been operating for at least 12 months; and
- is of good repute and consistent with Trinity’s brand values.
If your application is successful, we'll send you a draft contract, along with information on running Trinity test trials.
Please note: operating a Test Trial Venue is currently open only to UK exam centres.
Return the signed form to Trinity using the following email address: