Become a Registered Exam Centre with Trinity
Do you wish to host Trinity exams?
To meet Trinity’s registration criteria an applicant must:
- be an educational or cultural institution;
- be located in a country in which Trinity provides/intends to provide exams
- have been operating as a business for at least 12 months
- have the relevant industry, academic or subject experience for Trinity exams
- satisfy Trinity’s exam delivery requirements for each exam venue it wishes to register
- be of good repute and consistent with Trinity’s brand values
Exam venue requirements
You should use the relevant venue requirements checklist and related guidance to check that your venue is suitable for your chosen Trinity exams. We usually ask for basic floorplans and photos of the exam venue to check its suitability before we can register a centre.
How to apply
- Please check the details on your country page (some locations have their own local arrangements for applications)
- Speak with your local Trinity representative about your application
- Please complete the application form and send it to your Trinity representative, along with any additional documentation specified in the application form.
Applications requiring validation
For information on the validation and training requirements needed to run Trinity qualifications in the following subject areas, please contact the relevant department before making your application:
- Arts Award
- Certificate in Music Education
- TESOL and TYLEC (for TYLEC see 'validation requirements' link)
What happens next?
If your application is successful, you will be allocated a dedicated centre contract. We will send you this contract to sign, along with the relevant guidance needed to run Trinity exams.
Minimum fees for exam bookings
Some of our exam bookings are subject to minimum fees - please contact us for further information.