Listed SELT course provider status - information and applications
Why offer preparation courses for Trinity SELTs?
- Trinity is one of only two exam providers approved by UKVI
- Trinity’s accessible exams test English at the specific level required by UKVI
- Trinity has regular availability at its SELT centres across the UK, where candidates must take a Secure English Learning Test
Note: From November 2015, only SELT qualifications can be used for settlement and citizenship applications to UKVI.
Being a listed SELT course provider with Trinity means:
- Inclusion in our list of SELT course providers on our website with a link to your organisation’s website
- Professional support and resources for teaching staff
- A licence to use our SELT course provider logo:
To become a listed SELT course provider with Trinity you will need to meet certain requirements.
- be offering or intending to offer a preparation course for Trinity SELTs in the UK,
- be accredited with any of the UK Government recognised bodies or subject to inspections by an Educational Oversight Body approved by the Home Office,
- enter a minimum of 50 candidates for Trinity SELTS in a year (including at least 1 candidate in the first 3 months), and
- be of good repute and support Trinity’s values. For example, Trinity may check if your institution is under investigation by a regulatory body or if the institution has been previously de-registered by Trinity.
Trinity may make spot checks to ensure continuing compliance with these requirements.
SELT course preparation - exams and materials
For course preparation materials and information visit SELT course preparation.