- Drama & Speech
- Drama, Communication and Musical Theatre Graded and Certificate Exams
- Diploma examinations
- Speech Communication Arts (SCA)
- Enter for a Drama exam
- Support and guidance
- Reasonable adjustments
- UCAS points
- Drama syllabus infringements
- Replacement certificates
- Drama and speech publications
- Enquiries about results
- International Playwriting Competition
- Anthology Online
- Examiner recruitment
- Trinity events and conferences
Intermediate Performance Certificate
The Intermediate Performance Certificate is awarded by examination to candidates who have previously been successful at Grade 5 in any of the relevant Trinity College London Drama and Speech Grade Syllabus subjects (or who have reached the equivalent level with a different examination board) for a devised programme of work lasting 17–20 minutes that illustrates the skills they have gained by work in Grades 4 and 5. Simple staging and costume is to be employed.
The Trinity College London Drama and Speech Grade and Certificate Syllabus should be referred to for more details.
There are no related pages associated with this page.