Jump to content

Replacement certificates

For centres & candidates

If you would like to order a replacement certificate (e.g. if the original has been lost), or request an amendment (e.g. if the candidate's name is incorrectly spelt), you will need to complete a Certificate Replacement & Amendment Form & return it to Trinity College London along with the appropriate payment.

Please download and complete the Certificate Replacement & Amendment Form which includes all pricing information.

Upon completion, the form and payment should be mailed to:

Trinity College London
Blue Fin Building
110 Southwark Street
London SE1 0TA

(Please note: visitors by appointment only) 


For centres only

On receipt of your certificates for a session, please ensure you check that:

  • You have received all certificates for the session. NB Candidates who do not pass will not receive a certificate.
  • You can see all of your results on Trinity Online.
  • All certificates are accurate; both for result and spelling.

If you believe that there is an inaccuracy with the result, you must query this with Trinity's Head Office within 6 months of the receipt of the certificates. We are unable to query results after this time.

Certificates sent overseas can only be tracked for up to 90 days. Please ensure that any overdue certificates are chased within 90 days of the exam to permit us to follow up with couriers.

Back to top