The third Future of ELT conference - call for papers
26 February 2018
Regent’s University, in collaboration with Trinity College London, is now inviting proposals for the Third Annual Conference of the Future of English Language Teaching (FoELT) from researchers, teachers, students and professional assessment agencies.
The conference will be held in central London on Sunday 17 June, 2018.
Following the success of the event in 2017, abstracts are invited that address areas pertinent to the future of English Language Teaching in the following categories:
- English for Academic Purposes
- Young Learners
- Teacher Education
All sessions are 45 minute workshops or presentations.
Please send your abstract to FutureELT@regents.ac.uk and include the following information:
- sub-theme (EAP, YLs, Technology or Teacher Ed.)
- preferred presentation format (workshop or presentation)
- title: 20 words maximum
- abstract: 400 words maximum
- presenter biography: including name(s), affiliation(s), country, and email address.
Deadline for submissions
Friday 30 March, 2018
Notification of acceptance
Before Monday 30 April, 2018