Secure English Language Tests for UK visas

If you need to prove your English language ability for a UK visa application, you will need to take a UK Home Office approved Secure English Language Test (SELT).

Trinity GESE and ISE exams are available as SELTs, approved for visa purposes by the UK Home Office.

The UK Home Office has announced changes to the arrangements for SELTs from 6 April 2015:

  • Trinity College London has been reappointed as a provider of SELTs in the UK from 6 April
  • Trinity SELTs will be available from Trinity‚Äôs SELT centres in ten locations around the UK

For further information about these changes please read our news release.